1. Check that thefull name, address, post code and telephone number are all correct before you pay.
2. If you have any problem with the product you received, please contact us first, we will try our best to solve it.
3. Attention!!! Before paying, you must choose thecorrect type(type 1 or type 2). It’s very important !
The charging box is designed to be more rugged and even could resist the rolling and crash of the car, IP66 ensure the perfect work outdoos in any environment includign rain and snow.
Automatically Intelligent Repair
The smart chip is equipped to automatically repair common charging errors, It could also restart the power to power to protect the device from stopping charge caused by voltage fluctuation.
There is a Shift key, you just need to press to switch the current. However, it must be noted that switching can not do if the plug on the vehicle is connected to the vehicle. They can be changed when the plug on the vehicle is disconnected from the vehicle.
NEMA 6-20 PLUG
Please remember that our wall plug is 240V 20amp
NEMA 6-20, please check carefully to avoid buying
the wrong socket.
Also known as “T-Slot” Mates with a 6-20R .
Receptacle You need a NEMA 6-20 Outlet.
FREE NEMA 5-15 Adapter
You can use the charger not only in the 220V (NEMA6-20) socket, but also in the 110V (NEMA5-15) socket.
Real-time monitor is equipped to detect the temperature of the car-end and the wall-end plugs.
Once the temperature is detected above 55°C, the current will be cut off immediately.
When the temperature returns below 30°C, charging wil resunme off.
Cable Material TPU
Our cables are made of TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethanes), which is comfortable to the touch, more resistant to abrasion and high temperature, and can keep the cables soft even in minus 35°C environment.
1. Don’t submerge the EV charging box in water.
2. Don’t step on, fold or knot the cable.
3. Don’t drop the EV charging box or place a heavy object on it.
4. Don’t place the charging cable near high temperature object when charging.
5. Don’t operate the EVSE in temperatures beyond its operating range of -25°C to 55°C.
6. Power-supply side input cable should be at least 5*6mm, with a standard 16A scoket. It is suggested taht the power distribution is done by the professionals.
9. Don’t use this device with an extension ord or adaptor.